Thursday, September 11, 2008

HAHAHAHAS. SOMETIMES I FEEL THAT I AM SO... ARGHHS.

I was in the lift with a China couple, they were going to the 5th floor. I'm going on the 6th(in case you don't know). Ya, then i was in the midst of messaging Charmaine. I was so 'into' typing the message that i walked out immediately after the doors opened. -o- Ya then i walk walk walk (still typing), heard someone oi-ing me, turned and realised I am on the wrong floor.

I think i have gotten the phobia of taking the lift. -o- I hope I won't see the couple ever again. I think its quite possible not to see them. Sometimes I see cute neighbours and they never appear again. HAHAHHAS. Yes, always look at the bright side of life. -o-

Yea, got back almost all of the results. I didn't fail my Science afterall! A C6. -o-

TAG REPLIES:
dingping- hahahas. ya, he also worried about $$. :D
marcus- yapppps. imprefection=perfection? HMMMS.
MAI- hehehes yes, partial.
weiler- i know u jealousss. ;D
YAYA- hahahahas. thats one of my point in my Beauty essay! ;D
nabillah- i will think about it again in the future. i think... ;/
clinton- i wrote that quote in my Beauty essay HAHHAHAS. ;]
passer- hehehes. thannknks.
JeRnS- that serious? ;[
weiler, JeRnS, clinton - ok laa... ;D
HUITING- are you planning to do? o;
weiler, JeRnS, nabillah- 100% not advicable. ;D
passer-by- clara... -o-
marcus- deleted laaa. ;[
JeRnS- ownself go see? ;D
nabillah- i agree hahahhas.
weiler, nabillah- yes, nabillah=FA and weiler= LTL. ;D
Brandon- daring brandon, cool sister. ;D
weiler- he is refering to himselffff.
Clinton- ownself save. HAHAHHAS. ;D
jiamin- yay. even though its not very successful... ;D
passer- uh, i dont know. im using CS2. u surround the area u wanna have curve edge with the rectangle marquee tool, select>modify>smooth. put around 20px, suit yourself. Ctrl C and open a new canvas, Ctrl V. done. tell me if it workkkks.
JeRnS, weiler- KISSING(i assume). cute hor. ;D

Done, done and done. Phew. Gonna to fill and clean my teeth tomorrow. Those candies i ate... ;[ I opt the school dental since its free. HEHEHES. ;D Next braces appointment on the 25th. Hahahas. Wenxian's birthday. Hmmms.

Hehehhes. My tutor's name is Susan. ;D

Byebye!

there’s a fine line between;;

lover && friend

reality && pretend

hello && goodbye

smile && cry

what you wanted && what you got

being together && not

No comments: