Monday, March 16, 2009

Today's initial plan:
Wake up at after 12, stone in bed for an hour and have lunch. Watch and episode of boys before flowers(the actors are cuuuute). Then, meet Chiaamin and Shien at Starbucks to... Study. (HEHEHES)

The actual thing:
Woke up by Charmaine at 9plus... Went down to have breakfast with her+Marcus+Clinton. Prata-ed. I need to have a suntanning session? ;[ And then... Did some catching up. Head home. CONTINUE TO SLEEP HAHAHAS. The weather super nice can.

Till... 12? Chiamin called. Said that I will bath but I slept again... Woke up officially at around 3 when she called again. Starbucks-ed. Did some online shopping with Shien while Chiamin studied. ;D

Ok... Some photos. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stardy

Photobucket

Photobucket
I realised my laptop have NO NAME. ;[
Mocha? ;D

Photobucket
Slurrrrp.

Planned tomorrow. ;D Hehehes. This week's schedule is packed. Oh ya, before I forget. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENCHENG AND JOJO(tml)! Hehehes. No bbqqqqqqs for meeee... ;D

Wah. Despite sleeping so much, I still feel sleepy. Must be the weather.... ;[

Good night sleepyheads...
life is 10% of what happens to us
and 90% how we react to it.

No comments: