Saturday, March 07, 2009



In a town that's cold and grey
We will have a sunny day.

HEHEHEES. I'M DONE WITH MY ENROLMENT! Like, finally.

The whole CPF thing pissed me off. Alot. Seriously lor. So troublesome for what. I mentioned that I went down to 201 to get my Singpass right. Then just now I tried to login. CANNOT LEH. We can set the password ourself... So mine is same as my msn. I thought it will be easier to remember.

So I kept trying and trying... THEN MY SINGPASS GOT LOCK HAHAHAHAS. Bloody hell. You know what it means? IT MEANS THAT I HAVE TO GO TO 201 AND GET RESET MY SINGPASS. So I was searching for ways... Then I decided to save the trouble and apply manually.

Should have done that from the very start lor. Pissed off.

Hahahas. Random post to rant la... Its raining very very heavily. Thunder and lightning... Ahhh... Oh my god. So scary. ;[ Perfect day to hide under blankie.........

Byebyebye.
dont regret something
that once made you smile

No comments: