Friday, March 20, 2009

HEHEHES. LONG DAY...

I SAW BRENDA WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY TO MEET WANLING. HAHAHAS. I was thinking, 'Wah, that girl super skinny.' THEN SHE TURN AND SMILE VERY WIDELY AT ME HAHAHAS. I think both of us kind of high... Hmms. Brenda, we will accomplish that evil plan someday. HEHEHES. ;D

Anyyyyyway, Wanling and I dropped at Bugis. Then both of us went shopppppping. Didn't buy alot of things leh. No wait, only bought a top and... earrings... -o-OH YA OH YA. I met Jascintha and Jiamin to get birthday presents for Yiming and Jerald. Went Parkway there to have ice and dinnerrrrrrr. ;D Shopping with Wanling is fun because she is random. HEHEHEHES. ;D

I met them for movieeeeeeeee after my dinner with Wanling. Coming Soon. Ok only leh. -o- I got shocked for quite a few times la. But... The show don't have any after-effects. Like, sometimes you will get paranoid for a period of time after watching a horror flick. This one don't have. Maybe its only me...

Photobucket
Blurr photos=cool

Photobucket
Bedroom slippers=random.

Photobucket
Kinderjoy=random-er

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wanling=big eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fruit platter=love

Photobucket
Blow wind blow

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yiming=happy

Hehehes. Done... Shit, I've nothing to do tomorrow... Shall save that episode of Gossip Girl for tomorrow then... Hehehes... ;D

Ok. Night night!
"your heart knows the truth."
yes it does.
and thats what hurt the most
.

No comments: