Sunday, March 29, 2009

Photobucket

Hehehe.

I have a new number! Say hello to unlimited messaging and free campus call. ;D I shall send everyone moi new number tomorrow. Abit reluctant leh. I used this number for more than 4 years lor. Sighs. This number holds alot of memories... Sorry, I'm a berry sentimental person. ;[

Hehehes. Love daddy. Although he took away my ibank device and kept asking me not to shop online... He was angwee yesterday when my stuffs from the spree arrived. Super big parcel. Registered mail... I was like, shit. I thought postmen don't work on weekends...

Not all of them mine lor... Huiting's stuff(only 1) are inside too. Hehe. ;D I joined 4 of them 2 weeks ago. 2 will arrive this week? Pray hard that daddy won't be at home... ;/

Ok, some of yesterday's pix from M.

Photobucket
Beard papa.

Photobucket
Ribena

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LIKE THIS HAHAHAAS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
M said I look like a beeee. ;[

Hehehes. Doneeeey. Work tommorow!

Bye sunflowers.

people say that the bad memories cause the most pain,
but actually it's the good ones that drive you insane.


No comments: