Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photobucket
Bff<3

Ahhs. My ulcers are sho annoyinnnng... ;[

Went to Tmart to get my strawberry snowshake plus pudding BUT NO PUDDING. Quite disappointed. ;[ I hope they start to manufacture puddings real soon. Hehehe. ;D Had Seoul Garden with Miss Sim plus the girls today. Hehehes. Had a hearty meal. Hehehes.

Took alot of photos at Seoul Garden but... Most of them are not very nice... Hehehes. Those are shared among ourselves. ;D I think if someone were to kidnap mocha(my lappy), I/we will be very sad. Like... There are hundreds of ugly photos inside... ;[ Shall save them somewhere else... ;D

Photobucket
SIGHH(x10000)

Photobucket
This is Bunny.

Photobucket
Hotdogs+Crabmeat=Love

Photobucket
Bunny sticks out tongue.
(m's finger hehee)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss Sim!

Photobucket
I don't like cockles.

Photobucket

Photobucket
M took this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Grouppp.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe.

OH YA. We saw Brenda(again)! Hehehes. I think we are fated. Shien was saying, 'That person look like Brenda..." Then we walked one round around them(Brenda and her classmates). Stood outside the mrt station and chat for quite a while. Hahahas. Its fun... ;D

Ok... Tomorrow will be another long day. ;D

Tata!
and sometimes i hope
that you still think about me
just so i dont feel stupid
still thinking about you

No comments: