Thursday, March 26, 2009

Photobucket

Today was quite... alright. You know? Just a peaceful day at home. I woke up at around 2 today. Hehehes. Slept at... 4 last night? ;/ Caught an episode of BOF... ;D Then... Did some quizzes on facebook...

Hahahas. Removing unknown people on facebook. I don't want it to be like my friendster account. Gone case, flooded with people I don't know. Facebook is strictly for people I know or want to know. At least, I've seen them around before..? I accept once I see 'East Spring' Hahahahas! ;D

Looking forward to Friday. Dinner with the girls and Miss Sim. Saturday as well! Meeting Jared and maybe Charmaine? Plus my date with Marissa. Hearrts. Willl be working from Sunday to Wednesday too. My well planned life. HEHEHES.

Ok... I should be able to sleep tonight. Should be. Hehehes.

Good night<3
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look
back and realize they were the big things.
+Robert Brault

No comments: