Saturday, March 07, 2009

HEEHHEES. WHAT A LONG DAY!

Wah. Supposed to run with Jascintha this morning... Both of us overslept together. ;D Hehehes. So she came over to my housey at around... 11. Did the online enrolment shit... Then... To 201 to get my Singpass. Daddy insisted on paying by CPF. Can don't use cash then don't use cash.

Rushed down to Changi airport. Hahahas. Jasjas and I were the last to register... Miraculously, we didn't wait for very long. Hahahas. Kiasu singaporeans went so early... Of course slow la... HEHHEES. YIMING WAITED FOR 4 HOURS DESPITE REACHING EARLY! ;DDD Don't sad la, tomorrow will be fine. ;D

Photobucket
Bought chocolates for them... Are you thinking of what I'm thinking maimai...?

Photobucket
Hehehes.

Photobucket
Double... chocolate.....

Photobucket
I carried that big envelope thing around today. ;[

Photobucket
Hehehes. Prefer machines. ;D

Photobucket
Some colouring thing. Fun leh.

Photobucket
Random.

Even random-er, I went down to Orchard to meet Marissa. HAHAHAS. At like... 8? Shopped a while. Well... All the shops are closing. HAHAHAS. More of catching up. ;D My bff 184+1314+3344=infinity. HAHAHAS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL BUT... I LOVE HER. HMMS. I THINK I'M GETTING SLEEPY... HEHEHE.

OK NIGHT NIGHT!
love starts with a feeling, not by choice
love ends with a choice, not by feeling

No comments: