Saturday, March 28, 2009

My eyes are like closing... BUT, I shall blog before I go to bed. Hehehes. ;D

Met up with Jared and Charmaine to check out lappies. Hehehes. Jared ish happy. ;D Lunch at Swensens together. Long chats. Sighs. I miss those girls, I really do. ;[ Charmaine got all of us teary by saying that... She miss my face. I think I will never forget that scene. Swensens, Mango icecream and... Jared's red face. Sigh.

Anywaaaay, we managed to push those feelings away and enjoy our icecream. Hehe. ;D Jared went to put her deposit for her lappy after the meal. Then we walked around for a while. Left first to meet Marissa. Hehehes. We will meetup again. We must meetup again. ;D

Hehehe. More of taking photos today. Didn't shop alot... Cause Marissa bought her dslr out for a walk today. ;D Its fun. Shall upload the photos when I recieve them... ;D Bear with my photos. I brought a camera without a memory card out today. So... Use phone one lor... Its ok la, just that that colours are not that rich.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sizzle.

Photobucket
Maine maine<3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Charmaine insisted on the twist thing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Heaarrtts.

Hehehes. Accompanied M to Eastpoint to look for shoes. Had dinner there after that. East point not enthu one lor. They didn't take part in the Earth Hour thing. ;[ Went home after dinner cause both of us were tired. Looking forwaaard to the next date with you, M. Hmm. Shopping...? ;D

Alright. Bedtime.

Good night.
Your worst battle is between
what you know & what you feel.

No comments: