Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yesterday once more

Photobucket
Aww, offline msg M sent me. Love you too.

(&^%& My post last night disappeared. Wth. :[

Anyway, I had a good sleep. From 10pm to around 12pm today. Feel super contented and energised. HEHE. Feel like going jogging. Eh, I've tutorial later at 3pm. Skipped accounts lecture. Profit and Loss today. -o-

So I've to re-summarise yesterday. Mind Cafe after csa. Hehe. Bone game(super high, all our energry were drained) and expression game was fun. Most of us were tired after the games? Hehe. Fated to visit Mind Cafe again because we got a $15 discount for the next visit. Lucky us. :D

Woah really vague.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bone game.

Photobucket
Animal game.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Frowning because he lost hehe.

Photobucket
Play until super tall &exciting.

Photobucket

Arghs, there is this irritating person who calls my house phone, don't say a single shit and HANG. Call alot of times one lor. WHEN I WAS SLEEPING LEH(this is the main point, ya). I think I can guess who is this person....................... -o-

Got to print csa and submit later.

Byebye!
When you walk away from something and there's no gravitational pull,
then you know you're doing the right thing

No comments: