Monday, June 01, 2009

Stardy Stardy

Hehe. Have been neglecting my blog uh. :/

Tests week! Pom test today. My day started badly. I'm trying not to let it affect me. Not worth it, none of my business and... Get use to it. I thought I am pretty immune to such stuffs... Apparantly not ah. But I forgot about it after meeting Jas and Jm to go to school together. Hearrrts. Hehe.

Test was alright I guess. All I studied came out and those which I skipped didn't come out. Risky but... No time ah. So much memorising to do. Wait till Wednesday man... Csa. Confirm die. :[

26th May'09, Changi Airpork to stardy.
Photobucket
Sok Keang!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHA EVERYBODY LOOKING HAPPY... I look extremely happy... :[

Photobucket
Derek like to take photos, blurr photos. (more at fb)

27th May'09, Csa and Changi to study agn!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Csacsa

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Julie in hoodie.

Photobucket
HAHA.

Photobucket
After studying, sky train hehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

28th May'09, Ehub(supposed to study)
Photobucket
Before going back for commskill.

Photobucket
Kenny cut botak!

Photobucket
HAHA.

Photobucket
Derek wanted to use this. Hmm.

Photobucket
Kellynn!

Photobucket
Kim!

29th May'09, Dinner!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy Wilson.

Photobucket
Jm<3

Photobucket
Ym's toy.

More photos at fb... But I can't seem to upload. :[

Hehe so last week was all about studying. With my classmates. I like studying with them because... It's quite fun. Hehe. Laughed alot... Because Derek sho funny. Hmm. :D

Ok. I need to study liao. Attending Helen's D&D tonight. Yay free meal and ride at SG flyer. Excited. Must study microecons first. If not tomorrow die ah. ;D

Bb muggers.
Everything is easier when you say it in your head,
but when you have to say it out loud,
it's 100 times harder.

No comments: