Saturday, June 13, 2009

Home sweet home.

Arghs, bro wasn't able to fetch me from the airport because the pipes at his chuachukang house burst... Got a ride from M's cousin instead. Complained to daddy. Yes. Reached home... Unpacked. Decided on the gifts. Yay.

Then I realised that my lappy is infected with some trojan horse dropper thing. Daddy fixed it. Phew. The webcam refuse to turn off lor. Its like someone sitting somewhere spying on you. HAHA. I freaked out. :[


Photobucket
My... protection.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chinatown.

Photobucket
I see... Black roots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had dinner there.

Photobucket
Coconut icecream

Photobucket
Auntie Anne.

Photobucket
Hehehe. I like.

Photobucket
Aww.

Photobucket
Do-nut.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Buys.

Photobucket
Pedicure.

Photobucket
Airplane.

You jealous? HEHE.

Yay. Gonna spend some home time. Hehe. Work, class chalet(3d2n) and tpsu subcomm camp(2d1n) next week. Exciting ah. Have got stuffs to do.... Hmm. Shall write a to-do list. Hehe. My pimples are popping out like popcorns. Arghs....... It hope it won't get worser next week...

Okie. Bb everyone.
I'm scared to be happy because every time
I get happy, something bad always happens.
--Charlie Brown.--

No comments: