Sunday, June 21, 2009

Class Chalet

I JUST REALISE I DIDN'T PUBLISH MY PREVIOUS POST LOL.

Yay I'm back from my subcomm camp. Got a bad sunburn and ugly tan lines. Sigh. I'm going to try to fix it. My skin... Hmm. Made new friends. Some are quite nice. I'm in Tinich. Hehe. The camp wasn't quite what I expected but Day2 was definitely better. ;D

Now now, class chalet photos are promised. Most of them are in facebook though. See them here!

Photobucket
Jean!

Photobucket
Kellynn singing. Nice... ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Some of my happy classmates. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bbq bbq

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kimberly!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehe.

Photobucket
Hole-y hair.

Photobucket
Derek won alot, look how happy he is.

Photobucket
Red red.

Photobucket
Deja vu?

Photobucket
HAHA. Aqif's friend.

Woah, I can cash out from Nuffnang already lor. Like 2 months ago. It's been a long time since I checked my nuffnang account. Hehe. The amount accumulated though. 30 days... Hmm. 2 digits in my bank account isn't that nice. Faster faster, gimme my money! :D

Alright, school starts TOMORROW. Need to finish my csa. Just add in my pivot table will do? Hope it will be fast. :/

Goodbye rabbits.
I often wonder if life is easier for other people
-Or they're just better at faking it.

No comments: