Friday, June 19, 2009

So little time.

Hihi.

Shall do a quick update before I pack for my camp later. ERRR. Not very excited for the camp. HAHAHA. I'm all alone. Make new friends make new friends. Enthu enthu. Orange orange. Eh, actually I do know people inside. Just not that close. It will be fun, I hope.

Class chalet ended! It was fun I guess. First day, I went to meet some people for dinner. So I shall upload the photos for the dinner first and the chalet's tmr. Hehe. No time no time. So, 1b10 people have to wait for photos. Tomorrow! ;D
Photobucket
Hehe. JM.

Photobucket
Yum.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Maine maine

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Coffee bean-ed



Rest at fb okie? Hehe.

I really need to pack. Hmm. Need a big bag. I'M GOING FOR A CAMP LEH. I hope it will be fun. Really. HAHAHA.

Baibai. See you tmr.
What's more important:
what we become, or how we become it?

No comments: