Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kenny's Birthday

Photobucket
10(+9)=19

Hehe. Let me blog about yesterday. It was Kenny's birthday! Happy 19th birthday hehe. Eh, I'm like one day late. Ok, Happy belated birthday. :D

Sad guy have to work on his birthday. If I were him, I will make up all the excuses in the world just to get an off day. So he left after some mini cake smashing session. Is it a 1b10 thing to smash cake? This time round, innocent people got smashed too. Lucky me? Lucky me.

We got a fruit cake which was extremely creamy(smashable). Kimberly and Yunling had to wash their hair in the basin. HAHA. I helped to dry their hair. It's quite a rare sight... I think you all(those in the toilet) get what I mean, HOR KIMBERLY? :D

Photobucket
We got to eat the cake, first time?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"I got work later!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Still happy hor? :D

Photobucket
This is how we eat the cake.

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEREK HAHA.

Photobucket
Cake war!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wash wash.

Photobucket
Lucky us. :D

After that, I went to the student lounge for a little while. Read magazines, chatted a little, did some gifts and poof, I went to find my classmates again! Library-ed. Kimberly, Jean and Kellynn changed into formal as they had to go up the stage for bsgig. Hehe.

We attended the thing too, sat right at the back(on the floor). Er, I used Vincent's laptop for a while. Not user-friendly one lor. Hard to open, cannot find the 'on' button and it's heavy. Or is it just me? :[

Photobucket

Photobucket
3 of bsgig's main comm!

Photobucket

Photobucket
HEHE KIMCHI.

Dinner with them after the investiture. Yay. Talked about our trip next year. Bubble bubble, bubbbling with excitement.

Okie. It's Sunday tomorrow. I did nothing today. Gonna pack my room and finish up my tutorials. Steadyyyyyyyyy. Facial with M too. Yay. :D

Good night, sleep tight.
a guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe forever.
— Dave Matthews.

No comments: