Tuesday, June 09, 2009

TPSU

Where is my tpsu post. :[

Okie. I got through the tpsu interview. Hehe. Now, the camp thing. They say there will be another round of selection after that? Not really sure actually. Wah, I thought I screwed up the interview because I was really... Talking nonsense can. Maybe they like people who blabber hehe. ;D Kenny and Jackie didn't get in. Means I'm xiao loner. ;[

Hehe. Last night I went to M's house for sleepover. Random ah. ;D Then Ym told me about the 'i got in' thing(you know me damn well ah). HEHE. Make me bubble like siao. Like, omg I got in leh. :D Then this morning I went home and sleep somemore. Met the girls and we had hot pot.

Happy us. ;D

Photobucket
HOT POT. HUO GUO.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Egg yolk.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Groupie.

Hahaha. Full leh. Skyping with classmates now. We have been doing this like every night. Sometimes nobody talks, everyone just keep typing. But now its quite noisy ah. No skype nights for me till Saturday.

Yay. THAI TMR. BUBBLING WITH EXCITEMENT. IM SURE M IS EXCITED TOO. ;D

BYEBYEE.

the people that are still with you at the end of the day,
those are the ones worth keeping.
-grey's anatomy

No comments: