Saturday, June 06, 2009

---

Yay.

I'm happy because... I slept alot. Gonna spend my day at home, enjoying that nothing-to-do feeling. Hehe. I think there are alot of projects waiting for me to complete though. Those can wait till I come back from Thai? Hehe.

Yesterday was spent in school with Cm and V. Funny ah, first day of my 'holiday' I go back to school. Library somemore. Hehe. I went there... And used my laptop. V got freaked out when there was a skype phonecall. HAHA. Ok, after we wandered around and I went home... Tired ah.

Why was I tired? Hmm. The day before, I was skyping and playing monopoly till 4 in the morning. With my soggy, burper and jrock. Funny, how jrock got bankrupt because he was trying to 'steal' Derek's property. Haha. Didn't play last night, I was watching my kdrama. Hehe. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sorry. Classic, have to post.... :D

Photobucket
CENTER PARTING.

Photobucket
Hmm. Reminds me of....

Photobucket

Photobucket
THE END

Okie M is asking me if i wanna go swimming. I think I forget how to swim already. Is it possible? HAHA.

BB!
I'll tell you just one thing
it wasn't worth this sting

No comments: