Monday, August 31, 2009

It will take longer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back to esss today. Outside esss to be exact. Couldn't enter school till 2pm, like wth. So we went to Jared's house. Poor girl was supposed to stay at home and rest her eyes, but we dragged her out to have lunch. Mainemaine was sick too. So we shifted from Jared's crib to Charmaine's.

Ordered Pizza and watched Twilight. Followed by some random variety shows hahaha. Charmaine's room was soooo cosy that I feel like snuggling under her blankie and stay there forever. Left anyway and I got my black roots done. Yay, no more black roots for now. Trimmed my fringe. Double yay-ness.

I WILL BE BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK! Yay. Dental appointment to clean my teeth tomorrow. Eww. She is a typical dentist, those which kids dislike. Smelly, fierce, naggy and mean. Shouldn't have agreed to ndc's and pay extra $ for private dentists instead...

Sigh. Byebye, FO time!!!
You can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's holding you together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teehee pangseh kia......
-yiming

Belinda Foo said...

IM NOT STOP MENTIONING IT HAHAHAHAHA