Friday, August 14, 2009

YOG 1 year Countdown (delayed)

Photobucket

My day started off pretty badly(familiar?). Mummy and bro were screaming at each other when I came out of my room. So my room became a perfect bomb shelter. I guess bro and sis-in-law are going to move out real soon...

Anyway, I think that 'fight' at home didn't wake me up because I took the wrong bus to school. Those staying at my area will know that there are 2 kinds of 293s (T and no T). Supposed to take the one without T... Sian. The bus driver had to chase me down. I was such a Kenny. So I changed bus at tampines interchange. Ya then I was super late for lunch with the rest. Dui bu qi. :[

So I attended the yog 1 year countdown at padang today. I didn't really regret(I thought I would initially) because I had fun. Super happening there ok. Shit I sound like an enthu spider but ya. It's the truth. Everybody was screaming their lungs out until no voice, waving flags until the thing fly out, jumping up and down until damn sweaty and smiling at random cameras until face cramp. There were alot of professional photographers carrying their SLRs taking super unglam shots of people. Well, the company was right too. You will see them in the pictureees. :D

Photobucket
Hehehe.

Photobucket
Poonie.

Photobucket
Chelsia!
(and its time to dye my black roots...)

Photobucket
Aww.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
1 of the 32871 jump shots.

Photobucket
Shaun and his omg face.

Photobucket
Freaky but i like this photo.

Photobucket
Even freakier but i like this photo too.

Photobucket
Hehe. (supposed to take with the screen on top)

Photobucket
Aww.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fireworks!

Photobucket
Jumping agaaaain!

Yay me is done. More photos HERE!!

Good night everyonnnnnne!
dont let the mistake you made yesterday
define you for who you are today

No comments: