Monday, August 24, 2009

I LOVE NUFFNANG

Photobucket

Omg received my cheque(LOOK YANYEE HAHA). LIKE FINALLY. Hahaha. Proud of it ok... Its like my hardwork. Wait a minute... I didn't do anything. I don't ask people to click on my ads (but still, feel free to click). All I did was to blog, blog and blog. Ok got my hardwork.

I like blogging anyway. Hehehe. Pardon me if my blog gets boring once in a while. The blogging bug just disappear sometimes. I'm still happy that people actually read my blog. Even if it gets as low as 10 uniques per day, I will be happy too. Actually... Will I?

I'm going to laminate this piece of cheque and hang it on my wall. HAHAHA.

Ok, happy day. No more pom FOREVERRRRR and tomorrow marks the last day of my exams. Caught up with Jasjas on the bus and seriously, I'm happy for her. Listening to her makes you go aww. Love. Met Charmaine(SLEEP EARLY NEXT TIME K) outside tpjc for a while then went to airport to study with classmates. Today's tcc trip was unproductive but I had a very good time laughing at @FreakingMango and talking with Kim&Jean. :D

Ok, I need to study for accounts. Date tomorrow with @jljy. Very tempted to get a new phone.

BB.
Dont try so hard because the best things come when you least expect them

No comments: