Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh what a thing to do

Photobucket

Yay, edited the skin here and there. HAHA. Don't really know what am I doing because I'm sleepy. Will continue tomorrow. Bear with this naked skin for a while. Hehe. Tagboard-less too! I'm lazy to reply tags... And can somebody pls teach me how to remove that bullet thing in twitter. Shit, i've no tagboard............. SIGH. I shall figure it out myself.

So... We had our last presentation for the semester today. Commskills. It was ok I guess. I think I blabbered. Never mind. Yay no more projects! But this means that... Exams are coming. 10 more days. Omg 10 more days?? HAHAHA. Ok. 3 subjects only. Should be alright... La.

Had full class photo! With my camera(its getting old btw). Kellynn is finally back from London. Thankew for the gift! Heart you! Hehe.

Photobucket
Derek's 'script'.

Photobucket
I don't know why I post upload this. Really. HAHA.

Photobucket
LOL @SHAUN.

Photobucket
They were absent for the last formal presentation.

Photobucket
jeanjean!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No more formal till next sem!

Should I go for csa tomorrow morning. 9am, hate it! My one last chance to skip csa. SHOULD I? HAHA. I scared EltonCheong won't do anything and we will end up playing fish-a-fish(pointless game hehe).

Ok. Tomorrow see how HEHEHEHE. BB!
You only live once, so do everything twice.

No comments: