Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The library is my second home

Photobucket
study trips=swollen fingers,post-its,camwhore to destress.

Omg it's Wednesday already. Tomorrow will be Thursday and the day after will be my microecons paper. Guess what guess what. I have not started... Been doing pom all these while. Good thing is I'm completing pom hehe, 2 more lectures to go!

I'm burning midnight oil tonight but I'm scared uh. I can smell the 7th month scent now. Yunling that big bully shouldn't tell me about it. Ignorance is bliss. Now I think I'm going to spend the night being paranoid...

Ok I think I need to start studying again! That's for starting revision late Belinda. Sigh.

Byebye happy mugging everyone<3
It's the little things that mean the most,
but break your heart all at the same time.

No comments: