Saturday, August 08, 2009

This is my week. How was yours?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNLING AKA PINKO. :D

Aww. I didn't blog for quite a long time. I wanted to blog like, 2 days ago. But the internet connection was quite screwed. Pissed off until I went to bed early. Sigh. So... This week was quite busy for me. Have you been reading my twitter updates? Hehe. :D I don't know where to start from... Lemme see...

Wednesday:
I helped out for League Series with Shaun and Melissaaa. Hehehe. Quite ok la. Didn't go for dinner although Shaun was hungry. Wait, Shaun is always hungry hehe. :D Reached home and Shaun spammed me with songs=Sleep late. Ya xiexie. :D

Thursday:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Studied at Changi Airport. Not very accomplished but fun. Talked about the holidays and... MONEY. How we get extra allowance from daddys and mummys. Hehe. I realised that... I spend alot in poly. Mainly on food I guess. Next will be on transportation but never mind since there is concession but still very expensive sigh. Kimberly said that 1b10 likes to eat good food. I agree to a large extent HAHA. Randomly, you will find us sitting at Pizza Hut with a table of food which we cannot finish. Clothes will be after transportation. But I didn't go shopping ever since my Thai trip with M 2 months ago. PROUD OF MEEEE? But ya, I need shopping now.

Friday:
No accounts tutorial and the 1b10 went to tcc for ndc. Quite dry la... I went for the sake of Yunling. HAHA. Yunling, Ryan and Yahti went up the stage for some pledge thing. Supporters! Hehehe. Got free lunch somemore. Not bad, not bad.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mrs Thomas!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The kid cried.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A sea of red people, I wore white to balance out HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
<3>

Photobucket

Photobucket
(better than jrock, he wore YELLOW)

All of us ps-ed Yunling because we were going to get her present! Sad girl(but happy today). Hehe. Parkway-ed for a while and then back to Tampines. Bought jrock's pressie and I ate cream puff which gave me headache.

Photobucket
The bread part is nice though.

Photobucket
Must upload this HHAA.

Then I went back to school's student lounge for tpsu subcomm gathering. Super long day for me I sweaaar. Saw many unfamiliar faces. Either I have not been visiting the lounge that often or they didn't. :D Reached home and I was supposed to study commskill test(today) but I was too tired. Hehe. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
With few of them!

Saturday(TODAYY):
Commskill test in the morning... 9am. Yes saturday morning. Emo. I didn't bring my calculator. Emo. My phone rang and I went down the lt and switched it to silent. Emo. My phone rang again and I went down again to off it. Emo...

Over and happy! Hehe. Celebrated Yunling's and Tinghui's birthday after that. Cupcakes smashing. Gave out leftover cupcakes. Yay. Happy girl with many many pink pressies!!

Photobucket
From CoffeeBean

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHA.

Photobucket
HAHAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Akif...... :D

Lunch with some of them after that. Off I went to meet Jared, Jiamin and her classmates. Hehe. Watch them eat. Was very tired by then. Like, x.x yes. Parted with jm(and the rest) and went homey with Jared<3. My nap from 3-6++ made me happy.

And I'm done! Maybe I can change blogskin today, maybe?

Byebye!!
love isn't a maybe thing.
you know when you love someone
- the hills.

No comments: