Monday, August 17, 2009

Study week

Photobucket
Yunling tried to draw purple lips. FAILED HAHA.

Today's study trip was not fruitful at all. I woke up at around 2. Poof, half a day gone just like that. Headed down to the school's library. Whoa at the number of people there man. Level 5 full, skip level 6 and 7 because it's not very conducive there and then we found nice seats at level 8. Thankew Kenny!

Hmm. Ok I need to get back to studying because I realised... There is really alot to study. Although its 3 subjects only. It will be fast if you have been attending all lectures but in my case... Sian. I need more time HEHE.

Oh ya, one last last last thing I have got to mention. My first reaction was wanting to type an essay back for you to defend myself because what you wrote was really hurting and untrue to a large extent. I will be starting a blog war which is totally unncecessary, childish and annoying. Such stuffs only display what kind of person you really are. Things are already bad and I certainly don't want to make it any worser. I guess I have to accept that nobody is perfect. That includes me and you.

Good night everyone. Happy studying!
the past cannot be changed, the future is still in your power.

No comments: