Saturday, August 22, 2009

Define love.

Photobucket

I suck. Big time.

Woke up at 11 but idk why but I stayed in bed till 1pm. Semi-conscious/being lazy/stoning/whatever. Finally dragged myself off bed, had lunch and surf the net. THEN IDK WHY/HOW/WHEN I ENDED UP IN BED AGAIN. Had a 2 hour nap. AM I A PIG OR WHAT.

Seriously I have no motivation to study. POM LEH. PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT? Like lots and lots to remember. I am starting to wonder how did I memorise those history stuffs like Stalin/Hitler/Reasons for Japan bombing Pearl Habour. How did I do that man. IS IT ME? AM I GETTING OLD?

Speaking of memory, I realised that my memory really suck like shiiiiiit. For example, I open a new window to maybe... Check my email. Ya. Then maybe someone talks to me on msn or just SOMETHING distracts me. I will forget why I opened that window and close it... Another more seriously serious one, leaving my phone at library level 5 and didn't even notice that it wasn't with me until don't know when. Heng Kenny was there really. If not gg already. :[

To add on to the I-suck thing, I watched tv from 7pm to 9.30pm. BOF is showing on Channel U now and I shall not watch because I watched it before already. I don't even know why did I re-watch Sg idol HAHA. 8-9.30 was The Animal. Was 'online shopping' while watching. Wee spreeeeeees. Okie, after exams.

Ok I wasted time typing this pointless entry... I did alot of pointless things today. Good bye everyone. I shall drown myself in the world of management. GO STUDY OK??
Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

No comments: