Monday, August 31, 2009

Date with the bff

Photobucket

WEEEE say hi to my new skin. The previous one was quite screwed when you view it in other browsers. You likey? Comments? By the way, I lost some of my links... Comment if you wanna be linked. No tag boards because I'm lazy to reply tags...

Out with M today. HAHA. I think I'm damn horrible la. Slept at 6am and woke up at 5pm. Supposed to meet M at 6... I will sleep early today. Limit myself to just 1 episode of Family Outing. I will not be a youtube addict(ahem jeanlee ahem), I will not.

Bugis-ed. Long time since I been there. The feeling of getting squashed hmm. I will be back there on... Thursday? Yay. Long time since I shopped with M. Dinner date next! I shall be M's de-stress partner. But sometimes meeting weekly/fortnightly isn't enough. :[

Ok 1 episode and I will turn in. Going back to eastspring tomorrow. Byebye!
The greatest mistake you can make in life;
is to be continually fearing you will make one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my blog is better than your blog ^^
- yiming

Jean said...

LOL, i am no addict okay. LOL. anw, can't wait to see KHJ on Family Outing!! :P

Belinda Foo said...

yiming: eww no hahahaha. your haolian bloggg. :D

jean: YES ME CANT WAIT TOO. when is it ah. :/