Saturday, August 01, 2009

What a day

This was..... Tuesday?
Today I...
  • went to school for 2 hours.
  • ate yupianmifen
  • dry swimming at Yanyee's homey
  • went to student lounge after 2379137289 years
  • did my 2nd lounge duty?
  • found out that I'm super not enthu in tpsu. Actually I knew it since 2379137289 years ago (yes i copied&paste)
  • supported TP for the volleyball game
  • made some new friends
  • had dinner at Mac with the rest
  • ate shaker fries
  • saw Wilson+friend on bus
  • reached home at 11++++++?
  • am quite happy
SHUAN JUST FOUND OUT THAT WE DIDN'T SIGN OUT FROM LOUNGE. HAHA. Is it something or nothing. It should be nothing.

Actually it wasn't that bad la. I was quite lazy/reluctant to go initially. HEHE. Felt the... Tp spirit? Lol! Oh ya. Quite alot of ex-eastspringians were there too.

Yay yay. I'm tired. Working tomorrow! After such a long long time. Hehehe. :D

BB!
always look at what you have. never look at what you have lost.

No comments: