Thursday, September 03, 2009

"I wouldn't change anything"

Photobucket

I am just going to sum up everything...
  • Seoul garden at Bugis was great
  • Yunling eats only tau pok and Yanyee don't eat tau pok
  • Jean suck at handling soup
  • I pronounce "soup" as "soap" and I can't seem to change it :[
  • We smell like food (that scent is still lingering in my nose)
  • Shopped at Bugis and bought nothing
  • Visited Illuma for the very first time
  • Took an excited ride up the steep escalator HAHA
  • Watched some old uncle playing the catch toy thing
  • Walked from Bugis to Cathay
  • Kimberly joined us after work
  • We had popcorns+Hagen Daz icecweaam (lovelove)
  • Watched The Time Traveller's Wife
  • Rate it 3.5/5 because the storyline is quite messy and I got messed up
  • Prefer BenjaminButtons to tttw hmm.
  • Feel like reading the book
  • Headed home bcos its chu 15 and we are scared
  • Derek said that there is no 23rd in Oct
Photobucket
@jljy

Photobucket
Yumzx

Photobucket
YUNLING BACKSTABBER HAHAHAHAHA.

Photobucket
Aww.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Whoa at the number of yellow bowls and plates.

Photobucket
Poor Yixuan.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Birthday people.

Photobucket

Photobucket
ITS A... TRADITION.

Photobucket

Photobucket
WALAO BLURR SHOT BUT I DONT CARE HAHA.

Sub in more picx when I get from Yanyee!! It was fun today. More such outings okieee. Budget outings since everyone is broke already. Next up... Cycling at ecp and visit Kim? I missed the cycling trip the other time because I was sick. :[

Shall watch some videos before I turn in hehehe. Should I go to the tea party tomorrow? Tpsu subcomm tea party hmm. Shall think about it. I won't be staying anyway haha.

Good night everyone!
Every oak tree started
out as a couple of nuts who
decided to stand their ground.

No comments: