Monday, September 28, 2009

Breaking a broken heart

Aww, thank you maaiiii. You know I love you. :D

Long long day. You all will get to know tomorrow hehehe. I feel like a part-time Santa Clause today. Finally mailed out those parcels... I became $60++ richer in just a day yay. Thank god for postmen and the invention of internet.

Bro and sis-in-law will be moving out around next month. Which is like a few days later. I'm not anticipating the arrival of October anymore... Sigh there goes my initial plan to celebrate my birthday with the family. Poof, gone just like that. Sometimes I don't know what to feel anymore. Sometimes I wish to have a more.... Normal family (not saying that isn't normal now but quite screwed in a sense). Sometimes I wish that I'm the only child. Actually I'm an only child in a way or another, depending on how you see it. Oh well, life is never perfect. I'm really really glad that I treasured those few months of short-lived happiness. Back to those days that I will envy other families to have family days... So now my family is officially car-less if bro ever move out. I hope/think/pray that they will get a new car although its much wiser if they didn't sell the old one away. It's not very nice to convince my parents that having 2 cars in a household is redundant and to sell away their car and to borrow their car when they need it. It was ok initially but not when there are more situations where both sides need the car at the same time. Idk why in the end my parents started to cab more often and take the public transport. Why aren't they the one giving in? It's also not a very nice thing to do after my parents let them move in for free when they rented their own flat out because they have millions of credit card bills to clear. Er, my bro is a standard modern kid with probably a stack of max-ed out credit cards in his drawer. It's really really not nice after all my parents have done for them to help when they are at probably their lowest point of their lives. I sound really pissed but I'm not that pissed. Maybe I'm just pissed because there isn't anyone to bring me to breakfast/drive me home etc. I'm also quite pissed about it especially after bro decided to bring sis to malaysia without me... Talk about unfair treatment. But never mind gotten used to it since I was like 5......... It's almost natural for him to be this way.

Now now I'm going to take a deep breath and click on the orange button before I change my mind. Congratulation if you have read that chunk of words... Shall watch a few episodes of fo to cheer me up a little.

Good night.
it's okay to fall, but it's never okay to stay down.

No comments: