Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trick of fate

Photobucket
Flea Titan 3 was pretty much fruitful. Big eye and I braved through the crowds in exchange for those cheap thrills and a burned pocket. Both of us were damn shag after 3 hours of squeezing, haggling and digging. I wonder if Wanleng likes her stash... I'm quite happy with mine except for that cheap $5 bow top, I look awkward in it. Like, ERRR...

Photobucket
In the shuttle bus! Like school trip hahaha.

Photobucket
Small eyes.

Photobucket
Happoi.

Photobucket

Oh yes I think I spent a quarter of my day walking. Walk around Orchard looking for shutter bus to Dempsey, walk around Dempsey looking for the bus back to Orchard (ended up taking sbs bus back) and walking around Ang Mo Kio looking for uncle's house. How much calories I've burned maaan.

Photobucket
Daddy!

Photobucket
1/2 of daddy and me.

Photobucket
This girl is damn cute I swear.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Noisy bunch.

Looking forward to my next shopping trip with Wanleng the big eye! Prolly after pay day. It will be fast, I hope. Look. Only 4 weeks of holidays left! :D

Alright good night everyonneee.
my mind says yes, but my heart says no.
& my mind says walk, but my feet won't go.

No comments: