Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Workaholic?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh my god. Damn tired. I worked for 12hours yesterday and today AND TOMORROW. I don't think I will survive. I think I damn act pro why agree to 3 days full, 2 days half and 1 day semi-full... CONTINUOUS ONE SOMEMORE. Regret now i hope a bee stings me like how it stung Elaine then don't need work t.t

Work with Wanleng today was kind of last minute. I think we screwed the shop up. Super messy omg. Gonna get it from Ester tomorrow morning. Stocktaking and pricing is so tiring. Cannot dao the customer somemore. But working with Wanleng makes time pass faster hehe. Retarded stuffs which happened just now tickles my funny bone. Really. (+she told me abt forgetting her hp&wallet then cannot go home incident) Mango ice after work and home yay. See you next Monday Wanleng. :D

Sales damn good today I was damn happy with my $400 sales but no commision sigh. Decided to go on a healthy lifestyle because I'm getting giddy spells frequently. I feel like baking butter cake. Jiamin's birthday today! I missed the bbq with the girls yesteday....... Emozx.

Alrightzx random update about me! Till then.
If you don`t stay together through the bad
then you won`t be together for the good

No comments: