Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mundane life

Life is pretty boring. This is my third day at home and I'm starting to feel restless already. Hugging piggy and watching episode after episode of Family Outing can be a kind of enjoyment too. Been sleeping before 1 lately. An improvement I suppose... :D

Lucky next week I'm somehow booked here and there. Had enough of rest after that one week of hardcore working. Can't wait for allowance day and pay day...

Okie I'm going to visit the library someday. Make a new library card... I lost my wallet, remember? I think this is the third time I'm making a new library card... How embarrassing. Do they have a record of it or something? Ok I shall visit the library tomorrow.

Goodbye.
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

No comments: