Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Monday blues no more.

Yay town with Wanleng the big eye bully today was good. I think sales girls hate us... No karma please... I think Wanleng gets what I mean hahahaha. We are quite horrible at times. Went home with empty pockets but not empty hands.

Next shopping trip will be at MarinaSq+Bugis. Dig treasures yay. Sitting at by Singapore River was like shiok only. Blow wind blow. That girl kept saying it as the sea. Please lor river only HAHA big difference ok.

Photobucket
FEP=PONTIAN MEE.

Photobucket

Photobucket
HEHEHE

Photobucket
Wl: YOU SURE YOU WANT TO EAT ANOT...

Photobucket
Yayzx

Photobucket

Yes. Thats moi Monday with Wanleng hehehe. We shall meet soon again okayzx. Shopping trip next pay day yay.

I shall stay at home and rest tomorrow. Need more rest. But yay meeting the bff for dinner. No heaty stuffs more meee or I think I will never get well anytime soon... Judging from the stuffs I ate today... Wanleng said its ok to drink bubble tea! I was happy I swear HAHAHA.

Good night sweethearts.
Sometimes, running away means
you’re headed in the exact right direction.- Alice Hoffman

2 comments:

wanleng said...

haha u make me sound like some scary monster!
-big eye bully

Belinda Foo said...

YOU ARE HAHAHA. JUST BECAUSE IM SICK................