Friday, September 11, 2009

Suspense

Photobucket
Bff4lyfe

I DON'T KNOW MY RESULTS YET BECAUSE THE WEBSITE IS JAMMED UP LIKE SOME MAD COW. MAYBE THOUSANDS OF MAD COWS ARE ALSO LEAVING THEIR PAGE TO LOAD WHILE SURFING FACEBOOK DAMN IT HAHAHA. THIS IS ALL HAPPENING BECAUSE I FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR SMS SERVICE. NICE ONE BELINDA.....

Sianzx. I shall check tomorrow morning. Like damn early in the morning. I'm sick again. Sore throat, flu yadayadayada the same old things. Met up with M for dinner at the marketplace and came to my house to talk/look at old photos/laughing at them/seeing random ppl's blog, fb etc/camwhore/the usual stuffs.

On a lighter note, boss decided to give me commission! That explains for the extra 100bucks in my account this month HAHA. Yay me is happy. Next month gonna be nicenice cause I worked extra hard this month don't you all agree. ^^

Plan for tomorrow: Wake up extra early, check results, go to work, meet M, dinner with esss peeps to celebrate kaijie's birthday. Gonna be fun fun fun, provided that my results are good.

Congratz Weiler for getting into top 10%!! Unbelievable but ya. HAHA. KEEP UP WITH THE IT HOR LATER LIKE OB LIKE TT I LAUGH AT U. You get what I mean ^^

Nights.
& whoever wrote the 'book of
life
' must have forgotten to put
the answers in the back.

No comments: