Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tell me am I right(delayeeed)

Photobucket
The bff rinnngs.

Got back results. Hmm I'm ok with it la. Like, ok... Green with envy when I heard the guys talking about diploma plus/top 10% during dinner just now. Not that I wanted it that badly. Oh well. 3.3 is good I suppose. Yes. Can't help but to think... What if I didn't be so reluctant to go to school just because i know safra bus stop will be jammed/skip those pom&accounts lectures/late for those tutorials/be more attentive in class/spend more time on tutorial work instead of thinking what to wear the next day... Will it be more than a 3.3? HMMZX.

Hehe I still have another sem to go so its okieeee. :D

Dinner with the esss peeps was nice today. Except that my nose didn't stop running zzz. Glad to see familiar faces around again. Thankew for the treat Kaijie! Happy belated birthday! G-force with them after dinner. Yay.

Photobucket
M<3

Photobucket
LONG TIME NO SEE.

Photobucket
Deja vu.... ;[

Photobucket
The bday boyy

Photobucket
Meiqi~

Photobucket

Photobucket
Happy 17th!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Got free balloon

Photobucket
This is Marcus talking

Photobucket
This is Marcus hiding.

Photobucket
This is Marcus pouting.

Photobucket
This is Marcus eating.

Photobucket
Groupie. :D

Awww. Had an enjoyable time with those people. Really really. :D

Uploading photos if im not tired!Shall save this post as draft first.

Good night.
When you love someone, you'll do anything for them.
And even when you hate them, you'll still do anything.

No comments: