Sunday, September 13, 2009

Have you seen

Photobucket
wrote on his wall after i published this post HHAA

Approximately 5 more weeks and school is going to start. Sounds kind of long... But it won't be. Thought of constructive stuffs to do hehe. Like shopping, shopping and more shopping. Sounds abit boring and no life if you have no money. Allowance day and pay day... :D

Kidding about the shopping part. Ok, abit of reading, baking, shopping, working, bonding, resting, slouching, gg-ing, exercising, cleaning, packing... 5 weeks will be all used up in no time. 5 weeks... Enough meh. Maybe that is because I spent a week on working....

All of the sudden... I really wanna go to Bangkok. Can I go during this holidays... Like a birthday present for myself. Hahaha. Maybe I should try asking daddy... Should I write on his facebook wall?? I really really really wanna go leh how how how die. Its like the urge. Too bad I'm only 17(16+++ actually).

Sian I go dream about going Thailand t.t

BB.

Friends are like walls.
Sometimes you lean on them,
and sometimes it's just enough to know they're there.

2 comments:

Yanyee said...

ahahhaha so cute ah you
did your dad reply!

Belinda Foo said...

NO HE DIDN'T. i think he only checks his fb once a month.....