Sunday, June 01, 2008

Why you should never post your photo on the Internet:

From this...
Photobucket

To these...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then these...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I was checking my starxshiines account(truckloads of unread messages) and i found that. That guy must be sad but his face is so... classic in the original picture hahahas. Maybe those pictures are around for years. Internet is such a scary place. No? ;D

Such a boring day. Stayed at home and did some homeworks. ;D Hehehes. My ulcer sucks. I drank alot of water but still like that leh. Sighs. Hope it will be gone, by tomorrow. ;[

I miss Jorene... ;[ Shall meet her up someday and we can spend a few hours updating each other. Sighs.

Goodbye. ;D
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep
your balance you must keep moving."
-Albert Einstein

No comments: