Saturday, May 31, 2008


Connie so cute. ;D


Happy Birthday Wilson!

Met Marissa and went town. Ate tempura ramen. I think i hate ulcer as much as how Marmar hate kids. The lime juice made it worser. ;[ Followed by some mango glutinous rice and a mango banzai. Serve me right if that ulcer doesn't get better. Haahahas. ;D

Long time since we went town. Marmar said it was more than a month... Oh ya. I went yesterday. Not counted. ;D Walked around and bought stuffs. A top and skirt. Went Bugis after that. Bought another dress... Marissa too. ;D Legs ache like hell even though i was wearing flats.

I am craving for pontain wanton mee... Sighs. Tired moi. That freaking ulcer at my right cheek is making me grumpy. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket
Buys.

Photobucket
Random.

Photobucket

Hehhees. That's all for today. Sighs. I am tired and i have this strong feeling that i am going to be sick. Really tired. -o-

Bye all.

You want a heart?
Well you don't know how lucky you are not to have one.
+The Wizard of Oz

No comments: