Tuesday, May 06, 2008

El paper 1
Cl paper 1
SS
Chem
Cl paper 3
History
Emaths paper 1
El paper 2
Emaths paper 2

Cl paper 2
Amaths paper 1
Physics
Poa paper 2
Amaths paper 2
Poa paper 1
Physics and Chem paper 1

Hate maths. ;[

Hate history too. I was writing nonsense yesterday. I was thinking of nonsense to write. I can't remember what i memorised. -o- I guess nothing went into my head after all.

Freaking tired this morning. Charmaine accompanied me to Esso to buy coffee hahahas. Jascintha and Jiamin stalked us. ;D Caffeine helps. When i am tired, i will rush through the paper. Thats what happened for yesterday's Emaths paper 1. ;[

I realised teachers like to stand directly in front of the fan for a long long time... Ok, teachers get warm too. Hahahhas. I have short nails. They said i am cutting away moi wisdom. -o-

Ok, Amaths paper 1 tomorrow. Good luck!

Baaai.
you don't always have to win your battles,
but it's good to know you fought.

No comments: