Thursday, May 01, 2008

Photobucket

Just finished tuition. I think i see my tutor more than i see mummy. -o- Mummy always reach homey late. I sleep early. ;D I saw her this morning though. She went to dye her hair again. -o-

She have this weird hair habit. Starting of the year she permed it then she complained its not curly enough. Then she went to perm again, this time super curly. -o- Then she went to make back to the not so curl one(the very first kind). Recently, she reborn her hair. Pity her hair.

My father say i know the value of money more than my mother. ;D His lectures work for me but not my mother. Now when i see pretty dresses online, my father's voice will float around me. Spend within your limit, spend within your limit...

Yes, gonna study! Ss and Chemistry paper tomorrow. Sighs. Good luck babiess.

Byeee.
Watch your thoughts;; they become words
Watch your words;; they become actions
Watch your actions;; they become
habits
Watch your habits;; they become your character
Watch your character;; it becomes your destiny.
~Frank Outlaw

No comments: