Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today sucks cause we get to know our results. Ahhs! Why no marking day? ;[

I hate my results. I think only for maths. I think i deproved alot... Both Emaths and Amaths. I am so dead. ;[ Daddy wasn't very happy but he wasn't very unhappy too. I called him beforehand to give him some mental preparation. Heard him mumble what the hell after i told him. ;[

I know, i know. No point bothering over it when its all over. I just can't help it but to feel a little grumpy... Some people just don't understand. So optimistic ya. Ok. I am very very very motivated now. I know action speaks louder than words. I know... ;D

On a lighter note, i reached almost all of my goals i set... last term? Expect for both maths. -o- No sense of accomplishment though. Yes because of the maths and... The results don't look very pretty when they are put together. ;[

Enough of results... Lets talk about yesterday!

Went roller blading. The last time i roller blade was Chiamin's bday. Fell down like some crazy popcorn. Most of us there don't know how to roller blade so the scene was rather chaotic. You know, screams and noises. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yanshan and Chiamin. ;D

Photobucket
Woof.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
MEIQI...

Photobucket
GAVE ME THESE
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
wru=where are you HAHAHHAS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Highway.
Photobucket
Cars, vroom.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marcus, the one who diverted(and forget to un-divert) his calls to my phone.
Everybody called me and said: Hello! Marcus ah?
Imagine my face... -o-

At least i had fun yesterday. ;D

Ok, bye popcorns. I need to draw up my 5 year plan. ;]

Don't act like you care
When you don't give a damn.

No comments: