Sunday, May 11, 2008

So borrreed.

Poa paper 1 tomorrow. The thought of going to school for only one hour is quite... sian. -o- Mother's Day. Got mummy carnations and cook her spagatti. My mother LOVE flowers. Unlike Daddy, she get contented easily. ;D

Bro and wife bought mummy to medicure and pedicure last night. Daddy went to aunt's place. I packed my room and felt very very bored like its any other insignificant day. Decided to meet Chiamin and Yanshan. Two little sweeties bought me a pot of flowers. I am going to take good care of it. My mother is an ex-florist. Yes. ;D Thank you girllllls. ;]

Went Bedok 85 for dinner. Then to Chiamin's housey. Got tired there and wanted to like sleep there. Daddy don't allow cause i am a girl. -o- So i went homey with the pot of flowers while Yanshan slept there. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Babbyshan. ;D

Photobucket
<33

Photobucket
Purple walls, purple flowers.

Ok, Bye. ;D

Ive realized, that in my life
people are going to hurt me
.
but its up to me to decide ;
whos worth the pain

No comments: