Friday, May 23, 2008

Finally, i am blogging. ;D

Results day. I was quite happy with my results at first. Happily, i msg-ed daddy about my class position and stuffs. Instead of just a tiny weeny bit of encouragement, he replied: Need lower point.. I expect 11 points not 16... Whats so great to be no. 8 out of 40?...U can do better my dear.. (i copied exactly)

Bloody poopoo. ;[ Tell me, will you be happy if your dad says that? I am not. I put in effort in most of my subjects. Yes, the results ain't that great but at least i tried. ;[ So i got kind of upset. Very upset. Extreamly upset. As expected, endless nagging when i got home.

Daddy wants the best of me yada yada yada. I know those. ;D Constantly pushing me down and pulling me back to reality when i was on cloud nine. Thus, i conclude that daddy is the best motivator who used the suckiest method. 良药苦口利于病,忠言逆于行。(one of those phrases liulaoshi gave, CHINESE O LVL ON MONDAY)

Sighs, I was controlling myself today. Hahahas. Embarrassed myself in front of many people. Guess most of them are wondering why am i upset when i got an ok result. Now you know why.

Photobucket
For term 2 birthday babies.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Breakfast with teachers. ;D

Photobucket
Colourful stuffs make people happy.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't look back. ;]

Photobucket

Photobucket
ALL GIRLS LEH.

Photobucket
Brian. (I really really didn't hear you calling me. Voice too low. ;D)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Charmaine is moi SunflowerChrysanthemum

Photobucket
Hehe.

Photobucket
Basket.

Photobucket
Jared and her new green specs!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Freezing cold in Jared's roomie. Mahjong. ;D

Photobucket
Charmaine won everything. ;[

Photobucket

Photobucket
SAVE THE PLANET. PLEASE. ;D

Photobucket
Jared's goldfish is very fat... Like bursting...

Photobucket
My long-awaited free strawberry snowshake plus pudding. ;D

Yes. Changed blogskin. So blue. Even the nuffnang advert down there is blue. -o- Hahahas. I think i will get sick of it easily. ;D

A big thank you to everyone. Talks, tissues, messages, chocolates, singings, and strawberry snowshake plus pudding. ;D It's really appreciated and i will remember you all for life. HEHEHES. ;D

Sayonara.
Like a ball.
The harder you hit it, the higher it'll bounce.

No comments: