Friday, May 09, 2008

El paper 1
Cl paper 1
SS
Chem
Cl paper 3
History
Emaths paper 1
El paper 2
Emaths paper 2
Cl paper 2
Amaths paper 1

Physics
Poa paper 2
Amaths paper 2

Poa paper 1
Physics and Chem paper 1

HEHEHHES. I SMELL FREEDOM. ;D

Amaths paper 2 today. Front questions are ok but back ones not very good. Mr Tan asked me if the paper is ok thrice. Haahhas.

Yes, i am not confident of all the papers. Including Poa. I didn't balance! Everyone who asked gave me the HUH WHY face. Like i am the only noob who didn't balance. I don't know whats wrong with me la... ;[

Its over over over. Maybe this mid year will gimme MORE motivation for prelims/o lvls. I am motivated when something or someone agitates me.

So... I went shopping with Marissa today. ;D STRESS RELIEVE LA... Bought a dress and 2 pairs of shoes. Marissa got stuffs too. ;D Heels hurt like hell so i change. ;D Saw Arthur in the mrt. ;D Accompanied him to buy cake for his mummy. Go study la you. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket
JAS HOUSEY GOT 4 DOGS. Baby, Sotong, (forget what name) and Basket(above).

Photobucket
Sausage dogs have short legs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Subway-ed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hehehes. Marissa gave me the star and seaweed(reminds me of someone).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like the pattern on moi top. ;D

Photobucket
Bffs. ;D

Feel like changing blogskin... Hmmms. Shall watched Gossip Girl first. JUST NOW I WATCH UNTIL CRY . Before going out with Marissa. ;D I think i berry cool. ;D Wait a minute... Exams are not officially over yet... Hmmms.

Ok, shall go irritate my father. ;D

SAYONARA LURBs!

i would rather walk with a friend in the dark
than walk alone in the light.

No comments: