Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hahahas. Having problems uploading the photos up in photobucket since last Friday. ;[ After i uploaded that batch, it started to lag like crazy then i have restart my computer. Ahhhs. I hate times like this. Irritated last night cause i tried and tried BUT CANNNOT. So... I went to sleep. ;D

Classes end at 12.30 today. My life is so lifeless leh... I guess this will continue till end of O lvls. My blog is as boring as me. Wedding dinner tomorrow. Will see bro, the one who said Sichuan victims don't need our sympathy but they need our money. Make sense but don't make sense. I donated a part of next month's allowance away. Hahahas. How am i going to survive...

I am very very very bored now. Everybody is like a bee. Busy bumble bee. Homeworks are stacking up like a mountain but i am a little lazy you know... I shall start on some later on. Hehehes. Daddy is at home almost everyday but he look very busy. Sometimes i will just wander to his room and irritate him. Sometimes its another way round. Hehehes. My father is cuter than yours. ;D

I am still bored. Ok, i shall play Sims 2. Chiamin said its a game for no life people. Ya, i am lifeless... I have a kid and i named her Mochi. ;D Hehehes. I remember i felt like this before... Nothing to anticipate. Sometimes when i am really bored. I will go to my archives and take a look what i did last year. Like its 29th May 2008 and i will read 27th May 2007. ;D

Ok i just read it. I WAS IN CHINA. o; Sighs................ ;[ Anyway... Why am i telling you this?


Charmaine. ;D


Yesterday, coffee shop.





Not bad. 4 photos. Hahahhas. That's all i can load... ;[

Ok, i shall find something to do ya. I shall...try to post up the photos in class blog. ;D I am very very free now. -o- Then... I will play Sims. Then... I will try to do some work. ;D A day will just pass like this. Yes. ;D

Byebye.

sometimes you have to make a choice.
ever have one of those times in your
life where you want to press fast forward just to see
if everything is worth it?

No comments: