Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hello apple pies.

Freaking full. ;D Wedding dinner was ok i guess. Once again, everyone bombarded me with typical 'life after o lvl' questions. Arghs, don't really know what to answer you know. Since I am not really sure what I want currently. I don't really have that.. passion for something yet. People around me seem to have an idea what they want. Ha-ha.

Yes. So i stuffed myself with food. ;D Daddy and i were quite anti. Hahahas. Daddy anti cause he is not very close with them. Moi anti cause i don't like people to ask me questions followed by those quizzical look when i give unexpected answers. ;[

;D Classes in the morning(tahiya damn boring, shopping list hehehes). Went tm with jas jas. Rushed home for my nap. Woke up and got rushed by mummy. She wanted to beat the traffic jam since the hotel is at Orchard area. So everybody rush rush rush. I don't think there is any jam leh...

Food was great. The cute waiter spilled my drink and mumbled shit. Hahahhas...

Photobucket
This is my daddy.

Photobucket
This is moi.

Photobucket
This is the ballroom of the hotel (i forget the freaking name)

Photobucket
Those are bubbles.

Photobucket
This is my father and i.

Photobucket
This is my bro and his wife.

Photobucket
This is my bro's wife and i.

Photobucket
This is chocolate.

Tired man although i took my 1 hour nap. 1 hour is obviously not enough. ;[ I don't have an idea what i wanna do after O lvls but i have a very clear idea what i want my wedding to be like. HAHAHHAS. ;D

I am tired. 1.54am. Hmms?

Tata.
Sometimes, when you don't ask questions,
it's not cause you're afraid that someone will
lie in your face. It's cause you're afraid
they'll tell you the truth.
- Vanishing Acts

No comments: