Sunday, May 04, 2008

Belinda is so stupid.
So damn stupid...

;[


Ok, i feel clever again. -o-

Went wedding dinner today. Mummy and i were like loners because we don't know the people there. Its bro's wife's brother getting married. ;D Daddy sick and Sis have to work. If not i will skip it and stay at home and mug...

Yeeapps...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fat bro fed him wine to test if he really eat everything hahahas.

Photobucket

Photobucket
LAUGH AT HIS EYEBROWS. ;D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bro is getting rounder and rounder hahahhas. I witnessed him 'changing' his fats to muscles. Now, his muscles are back to fats again. ;D I will bring this up whenever he say my face like ghost. I burnt midnight oil last night... ;[

I want to sleep.

Nights......
Endless thoughts
Perplexed mind
My oh my...

No comments: