Sunday, June 15, 2008

Photobucket
I LOVE MY DADDY BECAUSE:

  1. He is cute.
  2. He always protect me from mummy's endless nagging.
  3. He always try to get what i want(most of the time if its reasonable)
  4. He make sure there is juice/milk/yogurt drink in the refrigerator.
  5. He love me too. ;D
I thought Father's Day is on the 17th! Kind M told me its today. Instant print saved my life hahahas. ;D

Actually i love my daddy more than my mummy. I remember when i was young they always ask me who i love more. My answer is always neutral because i don't wanna hurt my mummy. ;D HEHEHEES. I am always closer to my daddy. ;D

(there is a 0.1 possibility he is reading this post. -o-)

Woo. Yanshan gonna come my house and pass me sushi. I wearing pj.... Hmmms.

Hehehhes. BBQ-ing with girls tomorrow. Hot day...

Ok, shall do homeworky. Something tells me that Adam Khoo workshop is a waste of time. 8am to 9pm... For 3 days? Sighs. We shall see. ;D

Bye, go kiss your daddy.
If you act like the way you are,
I will assume the way it is.

No comments: