Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am planning out my life path. ;D

So... I spent half of my day figuring what i really want. Hahahhas. Sorry i am quite a fickle-minded person... Yes. So i decided to opt out accountancy. I did a research on the accountants are the no life creatures thing. Thats why my cousins look like zombies now. But its a thing which you can never go wrong with. Unless you decided to commit fraud...

I don't want to be no life... I pictured myself being in the accountancy world. Its horrible. Like a bubble being poked. ;[

Then i moved on to do my research on the Human Resource course. Tourism and hospitality too. Daddy have something against HR people cause he mentioned something about them being hypocrites. -o- Tourism and hospitality seem to be more HAPPY. You know, like WOO. ;D Of course, you must be happy to serve people. IR resorts are gonna be ready in 2010. By the time...

Hehehes. So those 2 are in my list i guess. Both cut off points are 11. Have be more kiasu and aim lower. I needa ask around. I remember last year i wanted the psychology course. It 'attracted' me. Daddy said psychologists have no future in Singapore. Sighs.

Hehehes. No JCs for me. Even daddy says so. ;D

Shall stop here or i can continue blabbering. Hehhes. Physics 5ys. Sighs. ;[

Buaaaii.
The competition never ends.

No comments: