Friday, June 27, 2008

Photobucket

I feel very hyper now. Had nap from 4 to 6.30. Woke up, did some maths and ate dinner. Watched tv and had tuition. >.< style="font-style: italic;">(i had honeydew the day before), speed read(haha) through the headlines of the papers and went down. Found out that i have a few minutes to stone... ;[

Yes. Supposed to go to bank in $ with Charmaine but... ;[ Went down to find Marissa. Some stuff irked me a little. Had some ice-cream, bank in my $ and had a haircut. ;D Hehehes. Marissa had a bad day. ;[

I stocked up some biscuits. ;D I have this big money problem. Like, i bought $10 to school and by the end of the day, i will be left like $2? I noticed that i spend money unknowingly. It's bad for me since i have monthly allowance. Then i decided that i bring those 'just right' amount but its never sufficient. ;[

Did you realised i ended all my paragraph with a ;[? Hehehes. Town with Marissa tomorrow. Study and play at the same time. Even rubber bands snap. ;D I completed all of my homework. ;D

Yay yay yay. I can play Sims. ;DDD I completed all of my homework. ;D

Reply tags tomorrow. ;D

Byebye. ;D
the difficult times end up being
the greatest times of your life,
if you survive them.
-Britney Murphy.

No comments: